by Anjani Pandey
In mild of the exiting air air pollution drawback, Fee for Air High quality Administration has undertaken 10 emergency measures for Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab to deliver down the degrees of pollution within the air in these states. Air High quality Index (AQI) determines the degrees of pollution or high quality of air at a given place. The measures have been undertaken forward of the Supreme Courtroom listening to on the problem.
Right here is the listing of measures:
1) The academic institutes will stay shut until additional orders and solely on-line courses are being allowed.
See Zee Enterprise Stay TV Streaming Beneath:
2) Not less than 50 per cent workers need to make money working from home within the Nationwide Capital Area (NCR). Even non-public establishments might be inspired to do it until 21 November.
3) Vans carrying non-essential gadgets won’t be allowed to enter NCR.
4) Operating of diesel mills might be prohibited within the Delhi-NCR area.
5) All building actions barring these associated to railways, metro, airport or these regarding nation safety will stay prohibited.
6) Hefty penalty might be slapped on people, establishments placing construction-related materials on roads.
7) The fee has instructed authorities to deploy water sprinklers and anti-smog weapons.
8) Solely these industries, which use gasoline as gas, might be allowed to function. Models utilizing different forms of fuels won’t be allowed to function.
9) Within the 300 km radius round Delhi, 6 out of 11 thermal energy crops might be shut until 30 November.
10) No diesel automobiles older than 10 years and petrol automobiles older than 15 years might be allowed to ply on the Delhi-NCR roads.
In the meantime, the Centre in its affidavit filed earlier than the apex court docket has mentioned that it’s going to implement car pooling as a substitute of make money working from home for presidency workers as recommended by the Supreme Courtroom (SC) to deliver down air pollution.
The Haryana Authorities in its affidavit has mentioned that it has handed orders for closure of personal and public colleges. It has additionally recommended make money working from home for presidency workers.
Two thermal energy crops of 450 megawatt will stay shut in Panipat until 30 November.
The District Collectors (DC) of Gurugram, Faridabad, Jhajjar and Sonipat have been instructed to order make money working from home for workers.
It has additionally directed to not burn stubble.
In the meantime, Punjab Authorities in its affidavit has alleged that the Central Authorities has not be cooperating with the state authorities. It has mentioned that it had requested the Centre for Rs 100 compensation per quintal, which was no giving.