What You Ought to Know:
– RapidAI, the worldwide chief in neurovascular and vascular AI-enhanced scientific resolution assist and affected person workflow, immediately introduced it has acquired FDA clearance for Fast Hyperdensity, the most recent addition to the RapidAI platform.
– The software empowers physicians to shortly assess the severity of harm in sufferers with acute neuro circumstances akin to traumatic mind harm and mind hemorrhages – permitting for higher and sooner affected person care selections.
AI Powered Life-Saving CT Scans
Powered by AI, Fast Hyperdensity makes use of non-contrast CT scans to shortly assess the amount of hyperdense tissue within the mind to assist physicians determine the extent of an intracerebral hemorrhage which is essential for affected person therapy selections. For hospitals and cellular stroke items on the entrance traces of affected person evaluation, Fast Hyperdensity supplies further contextual information to assist physicians make extra knowledgeable triage and switch selections–getting sufferers to the fitting place extra effectively.
“Fast Hyperdensity helps physicians make the primary of many essential selections concerned in head trauma and hemorrhagic stroke protocol. As the one complete neurovascular resolution assist platform to supply this performance, RapidAI goals to alleviate the big strain of figuring out one of the best subsequent plan of action,” mentioned Karim Karti, CEO of RapidAI. “This FDA clearance is a logo of RapidAI’s ongoing dedication to push the boundaries of neurovascular care, whereas designing each product with physicians first in thoughts.”
The important thing advantages of Fast Hyperdensity embody:
1. Automated detection of intracranial hyperdensities >1ml
2. Fast identification of hyperdense volumes to enhance hemorrhage administration
3. Quick outcomes that may be seen through the Fast cellular app, PACS/Workstation, or e-mail
“As a neurosurgeon who treats many sufferers with intracranial hemorrhage (ICH), I’m very excited for the lately accepted Fast Hyperdensity product that builds on the well-established RapidAI stroke platform,” mentioned Dr. Alejandro M. Spiotta, director of the Neuroendovascular Surgical procedure Division on the Medical College of South Carolina. “Detection of ICH through AI can save lives by serving to to hurry up prognosis and speed up switch to one of the best doctor and hospital that may handle the affected person. With the addition of automated hyperdense quantity measurement, physicians can extra simply monitor quantity over time and assist shortly determine which sufferers might require an intervention. That is an thrilling time for these of us treating ICH.”