TechCrunch Disrupt is again, in individual on October 18–20 in San Francisco, and we need to remind college and school college students that one minute can change the trajectory of your startup desires. How?
The chance begins while you apply to the TechCrunch Scholar Pitch Competitors (powered by Blackstone LaunchPad).
Right here’s the way it works:
- File a 60-second video of your pitch.
- Fill out this utility and reply a couple of fast questions on your startup firm or concept.
- Submit your utility and video earlier than September 9.
- TechCrunch will choose 20 finalists and notify them on September 18.
- Observe: This can be a video-only competitors — nobody will pitch at Disrupt.
What’s a contest with out prizes? Right here’s what’s at stake.
All 20 finalists stroll away with free passes to Disrupt, two free tickets to any TechCrunch occasion in 2023, and Blackstone LaunchPad swag. The highest six finalists may even obtain:
- A free, three-night keep in a San Francisco resort throughout Disrupt 2022
- Characteristic protection in a TechCrunch article
- A mentor session with Blackstone LaunchPad and Techstars workers
The competitors is 100% free and industry-agnostic — we encourage college students constructing in any vertical to use. And, whereas we’re excited to evaluate the functions from college students with a functioning MVP, the final word winners can be a mixture of student-led startups on the ideation stage, with product/market match and people at development stage.
Check out simply a number of the universities whose student-led startups have already submitted functions. We already fairly impressed with the caliber of concepts and merchandise which have come throughout our desk from college students world wide.
- London Faculty of Economics
- Morehouse School
- College of California, Los Angeles
- College of California, Berkeley
- Columbia Enterprise Faculty
Fall semester begins in a couple of weeks, so we encourage college students to use now earlier than school begins to, you realize, school.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 takes place on October 18–20 in San Francisco with a web-based day on October 21. Don’t miss your probability to win free Disrupt passes and a three-night keep in San Francisco. Apply to the TechCrunch Scholar Pitch Competitors by September 9. A one-minute pitch might jumpstart your startup desires.
Is your organization inquisitive about sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship gross sales crew by filling out this kind.