BURNSVILLE, Minn. — One individual was transported to a hospital after a hearth at an condominium complicated in Burnsville on Saturday.
The Burnsville Fireplace Division says crews responded to the Parkvue Flats on the 1500 block of Burnsville Parkway shortly earlier than 9 a.m.
Residents of the 100-unit constructing had been evacuated and cared for on the scene. The constructing has 5 tales and doesn’t have a hearth sprinkler system, officers say. Roughly 50 items had been displaced due to the fireplace.
One individual with minor accidents was taken to a hospital. One other individual and one firefighter had been evaluated on the scene however didn’t want additional help.
An preliminary investigation factors to a hearth that was began deliberately, metropolis officers say. Police apprehended a person who’s at present in custody. The investigation will proceed.