Again in July, Latin star Ricky Martin confronted sexual abuse allegations from his personal nephew, after it was alleged the 2 had a sexual relationship. Ultimately, Ricky received the case towards his nephew, after the restraining order that was filed had been withdrawn. Now Ricky has filed a $20 million lawsuit towards his nephew following the allegations.
In line with paperwork obtained by TMZ, Ricky filed the lawsuit towards his nephew Dennis Yadiel Sanchez Martin on Wednesday in San Juan after he says his nephew is attempting to “assassinate” his status. Ricky claims that after the restraining order had been withdrawn, Dennis started to message him on Instagram threatening to “assassinate his status and integrity” until he handed over some cash.
Ricky claims that previous to the restraining order, Dennis bragged about being his nephew and he used to flood him with a number of messages for 4 months. Ricky claims that it was apparent the messages had been made by a “maladjusted particular person.” Issues reportedly continued to show for the more severe, as Ricky claims Dennis posted his cellphone quantity to social media and even created an Instagram account for one among his youngsters.
Ricky says he has misplaced loads because of the false allegations made by Dennis, and now he needs not less than $20 million to make up for what he has misplaced. He continued to share that Dennis has made him and his household really feel “unsafe” in Puerto Rico, and he’s asking a choose to declare that Dennis withholds from contacting him and his household.
As beforehand reported, again in July, Dennis dropped expenses towards Ricky after accusing him of sexual abuse and harassment, and withdrew the restraining order he filed towards the singer.
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94