Hiya and welcome again to Fairness, a podcast concerning the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
- We began with a take a look at the Figma-Adobe deal, value some $20 billion. TechCrunch’s information protection is right here, and Alex has extra notes right here.
- Offers of the Week: Maven, Patreon, and Modulous.
- We additionally spoke concerning the Launch Home concern, and what to make of the mannequin, and administration of the corporate. The dialog naturally landed us on simply what neighborhood is.
- From there, Europe! Which is seeing a wave a brand new enterprise funds, resulting in some notable intra-continent competitors.
- After which we wrapped with a brief word on the newest on the Twitter-Musk deal.
In case you are coming to Disrupt, use the code “EQUITY” to avoid wasting 15%. It makes us look good internally, and will get you a less expensive low cost to our first Disrupt dwell present within the historical past of the podcast.
Fairness drops each Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.