This week’s run time is 46:53.
Co-host Joel Makower speaks with executives who attended COP27 in Sharm el-Sheik, Egypt, asking them to replicate on what success would appear to be for the necessary local weather gathering and why it was worthwhile to attend. Listed here are those that commented (listed alphabetically by firm):
- Davida Heller, head of sustainability technique, Citi
- Henri Bruxelles, chief sustainability and strategic enterprise improvement officer, Danone
- Mike Froman, vice chairman and president, strategic development, Mastercard
- Owen Bethell, environmental impression lead, Nestle
- Christiano Oliveira, govt supervisor of latest enterprise, Suzano
WEEK IN REVIEW (16:30)
This VC is all about industrial useful resource effectivity
Blackhorn Ventures is exclusive within the universe of local weather tech VCs. For one factor, it focuses on enterprises which can be “redefining industrial useful resource effectivity” — which doesn’t generate fairly as many headlines as blockchain corporations or battery recycling startups. We converse with Melissa Cheong, the agency’s managing companion, to debate that funding thesis.
Music on this episode
Lee Rosevere: “And So Then.”
Coma-Media: “Mushy Beat.”
To ensure you do not miss the latest episode of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes or Spotify. Have a query or suggestion for a future phase? E-mail us at [email protected].